Saturday, January 23, 2010

Awards What Awards Can I Give To My Biology Students On Awards Day?

What awards can i give to my biology students on awards day? - awards

I will give opportunities for students in my 9th Biology class next week in a detailed presentation of the prize in the school. I'm trying to think of some of the different sentences. I yield to the "Most Improved" and "outstanding scientific achievements. I thought," more enthusiastic.

Can you imagine any other relationship that the students could not only offer the highest degree Type Thing.

I do not speak nonsense. I do not want something as elementary school. This is a serious price to the parents and everything.

Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

tootsiep... said...

As expected, the "Most Improved"
"Scientific excellence
& "More enthusiastic", here are my suggestions:

"The fastest student"
Know-It-All "
"Mr. / Ms Perfectionist"
"Most potential" (haha idk about this, but if not offensive, you can)
"Assistant Professor" (or something like that, someone who you can transfer documents, etc.)
"Best in Class Participation"
Best average of proof "
"Excellent Biology Reader
"The biologist future"
"The most useful (for students who help other students aware of how material)
"To test the majority of the reactions of interest" (in response to the creativity, the answers in class, etc.)
Lab "Pro" (for students who are still following the instructions in biology laboratories)

And finally:
"Amoeba" (from The Slackers. Kidding.)


Good luck! I am convinced that the students brings joy.

Jeanne B said...

Work harder
More benefits for the remaining students
Cleaner work area
The oldest

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Balsamic Search balsamic | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates