Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Hypoallergenic Laundry Soap Blog Completely Frustrated With Medical Issue That Won't Respond To Treatment...any Ideas?

Completely frustrated with medical issue that won't respond to treatment...any ideas? - best hypoallergenic laundry soap blog

Sorry, this page is in the rough, but I am so frustrated that my doctors can not determine what is wrong. I hope someone has had a similar problem and may know what might work.

I am 36 weeks pregnant and have something that resembles an allergic reaction. We thought it was toilet paper again, it is not. I went to the doctor about this for the last 3 months to see, but nothing works. Things we tried: Change of toilet paper, detergent hypoallergenic, corticosteroid creams, antifungal creams, cephalexin, oral medication, the anti-fungal, azithromiacin, all different, such as soap, towels, etc. Absolutely nothing work. The doctor said I probably disappear when I'm done being pregnant, but three weeks or more.

I could not sleep, swim more than four or five hours a night for the pain and help you. If anyone has an idea that might make my next appointment. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Balsamic Search balsamic | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates