Monday, January 25, 2010

Toddler Holiday Dresses Toddler Green Dress Shirt, Can't Find One!?

Toddler Green Dress Shirt, Can't find one!? - toddler holiday dresses

My family is our first series of portraits of the family, with the latest addition to the upcoming weekend, YEAH! I have a nice lil red dress for her and wants a dark green shirt for the year in my little boy 2 years (which has a 3-4T), so that we can take holiday snaps to be found. I have a nice jacket that I found on the goodwill of the past week. I was shopping ALLOVER our region today and found .. searched the Sears Mall (JC Penney, Old Navy, Gyambery, Children's Place), Ross, Kohl, Target, and nothing! I can not find a computer at a reasonable price or ... All ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Balsamic Search balsamic | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates