Sunday, January 24, 2010

Funny Pokemon T Shirts Somewhat Funny Pokemon Question?

Somewhat funny pokemon question? - funny pokemon t shirts

If we were just so active with your game, which begins over time to cry and talk to the screen is "Ha. Level 25? My Lopunny level 30, I beat you with one movement." Etc? xD

Random Note: Recently I have begun to call my pokemon after characters from South Park. I Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Tweek, Thomas, Wendy, Butters, Kenny, drink, and soon (because the egg that is about to hatch), Craig. Oh, and Kahl, and Stan was an egg. XD
.. Kyle is the daughter. : P
-Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Balsamic Search balsamic | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates